Ανασκαφές, Μέρος Έσχατο (Not)

Τα γνωστά:


"I live my life behind a hole.



...And I can watch people secretly by looking inside this small hole. A tiny aperture, of no importance. But for me it is the whole world. I see short moments. And I can catch the essence of life by tasting those fractional drops. Few and precious. Like the tears of love. I am stuck behind my own hole and I watch insatiably. I can see people living numerous emotions, but I am not gonna demonstrate them -oh no, you know them so well, my try will be a graceless venture. So I remain silent. And I won't comment anything, nor make any prediction. We talk so much. I -also- talk so much. No need of it. The bitter taste that I have is more than enough. I'll let this apple go rotten in the ground, and the sun will go down. And the fateful breeze brings the wise old lady with white-silver hair. After the full moon, crescent cynthia comes. Death. My hide-hole is dark, silent, moist and cold like a grave. I watch the dancing shadows outside. The others seem like playing at a puppet show. Cannot say if they look lurid, or ridiculus. I don't care. They are away from me. I can figure out their actions by the motion of their shapes, and by observing the light between their brittle limbs. Desperate movements of bodies that are burdened by a detuned soul. Keep fighting little marionettes. I would pleasurably enkidle you. Keep this annoying fuss -your clanks for me sound like they come from a long distance, and someday -someday they will not catch me up at all. Continue this grotesque choreography. My holler laughter will become louder and louder, and it will scorn you till you turn out to dust. The cold breeze will fling you. I won't be able even to juxtapose your remains -I can only watch you being sheded from my narrow hole, with a dim smile in my sapless lips.- "





Σχόλια

  1. Τρίτη γραμμή από το τέλος,μήπως θέλεις να πεις "hollower laughter";
    Μια παρατήρηση ακόμα,μιας και είμαι φανατικός αναγνώστης ιστολογίων,ειδικά νέων παιδιών-και επίτρεψέ μου-αλλά γιατί στην αγγλική;
    Δεν υπάρχει εκφραστικότερη γλώσσα της ελληνικής...
    Φιλικά
    Θεόφιλος Μπατ.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Καλησπερίζω και ευχαριστώ για το σχόλιο!
    Αρχικά, η λέξη είναι όπως γράφεται, "holler", που σημαίνει δηλαδή κραυγή, ουρλιαχτό, γενικώς κάτι τέτοιο ζοφερό (μεταφράζεται και ως ρήμα και ως ουσιαστικό, στην προκειμένη η χρήση του είναι ως ουσιαστικό).
    Όσο για την αγγλική... Αυτά τα κείμενα γράφτηκαν για παλαιότερο blog (συγκεκριμένα του myspace) στο οποίο είχα πολλούς φίλους από το εξωτερικό και ήθελα να καταλαβαίνουν τι γράφω.
    Επί το πλείστον, προτιμώ να γράφω στα ελληνικά, σε κάποιες περιπτώσεις όμως λόγω ατμοσφαιρας - επιρροής από ξενόγλωσσους συγγραφείς προτιμώ τα αγγλικά. Αυτά εν ολίγοις!
    Με εκτίμηση
    Εύα Μπατ

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

Αγαπητοτάτο Μπλογκ

"Salvē!" salutations και τα συναφή.